Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Emplacement du menu|
|Arch -> Add|
|Raccourci par défaut|
|Introduit dans la version|
The Add tool allows you to do 4 kinds of operations:
- Add shape-based objects to an Arch component, such as a wall or structure. These objects make then part of the Arch component, and allow you to modify its shape but keeping its base properties such as width and height
- Add Arch components, such as a walls or structures, to a group-based arch object such as floors.
- Add axis systems to structural objects
- Add objects to section planes
In the above image, a box is being added to a wall.
How to use
- Select the object(s) to be added, then the "host" object (the host object must be the last one you selected)
- Press the button
The Add tool can by used in macros and from the python console by using the following function:
- Adds the given object or the objects from the given list as components to the given host Object. Use this for example to add windows to a wall, or to add walls to a floor.
- Returns nothing.
import FreeCAD, Arch, Draft, Part line = Draft.makeWire([FreeCAD.Vector(0,0,0),FreeCAD.Vector(2,2,0)]) wall = Arch.makeWall(line) box = Part.makeBox(1,1,1) Arch.addComponents(box,wall)