An App DocumentObjectGroup object, or formally an
App::DocumentObjectGroup, is a simple element that allows grouping any type of App DocumentObject in the tree view no matter its type of data.
It was developed to organize the objects in the tree view in a way that is logical for the user.
Simplified diagram of the relationships between the core objects in the program. The
App::DocumentObjectGroup class has an extension that allows it to group any type of object; the Group itself doesn't have many properties.
- Press the Std Group button in the structure toolbar. An empty Group is created.
- To add objects to a Group, select them in the tree view, and then drag and drop them over the Group.
- To remove objects from a Group, drag them out of the Group, and onto the document label at the top of the tree view.
See the Std Group page for the complete information, including its use in Scripting.
An App DocumentObjectGroup (
App::DocumentObjectGroup class) is derived from the basic App DocumentObject (
App::DocumentObject class), therefore it shares all the latter's properties.
See the properties in the Std Group page.
- File: New, Open, Close, Close All, Save, Save As, Save a Copy, Save All, Revert, Import, Export,Merge project, Project information, Print, Print preview, Export PDF, Recent files, Exit
- Edit: Undo, Redo, Cut, Copy, Paste, Duplicate selection, Refresh, Box selection, Box element selection, Select All, Delete, Send to Python Console, Placement, Transform, Alignment, Toggle Edit mode, Edit mode, Preferences
- Miscellaneous: Create new view, Orthographic view, Perspective view, Fullscreen, Bounding box, Toggle axis cross, Clipping plane, Texture mapping, Toggle navigation/Edit mode, Appearance, Random color, Workbench, Status bar
- Standard views: Fit all, Fit selection, Isometric, Dimetric, Trimetric, Home, Front, Top, Right, Rear, Bottom, Left, Rotate Left, Rotate Right
- Freeze display: Save views, Load views, Freeze view, Clear views
- Draw style: As is, Points, Wireframe, Hidden line, No shading, Shaded, Flat lines
- Stereo: Stereo red/cyan, Stereo quad buffer, Stereo Interleaved Rows, Stereo Interleaved Columns, Stereo Off, Issue camera position
- Zoom: Zoom In, Zoom Out, Box zoom
- Document window: Docked, Undocked, Fullscreen
- Visibility: Toggle visibility, Show selection, Hide selection, Select visible objects, Toggle all objects, Show all objects, Hide all objects, Toggle selectability, Toggle measurement, Clear measurement
- Toolbars: File, Workbench, Macro, View, Structure
- Panels: Report view, Tree view, Property view, Selection view, Combo view, Python console, DAG view
- Tree view actions: Sync view, Sync selection, Sync placement, Pre-selection, Record selection, Single document, Multi document, Collapse/Expand, Initiate dragging, Go to selection
- Tools: Edit parameters, Save picture, Scene inspector, Dependency graph, Project utility, Measure distance, Add text document, View turntable, Units calculator, Customize, Addon manager
- Macro: Macro recording, Stop macro recording, Macros, Recent macros, Execute macro, Attach to remote debugger, Debug macro, Stop debugging, Step over, Step into, Toggle breakpoint
- Structure and Link: Std Part, Std Group, Make link, Make sub-link, Replace with link, Unlink, Import links, Import all links, Go to linked object, Go to deepest linked object, Select all links
- Erste Schritte
- Installation: Herunterladen, Windows, Linux, Mac, Zusätzlicher Komponenten, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Grundlagen: Über FreeCAD, Graphische Oberfläche, Mausbedienung, Auswahlmethoden, Objektname, Programmeinstellungen, Arbeitsbereiche, Dokumentstruktur, Objekteigenschaften, Hilf FreeCAD, Spende
- Hilfe: Tutorien, Video Tutorien
- Arbeitsbereiche: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Veraltete Arbeitsbereiche: Complete, Drawing, Robot