The Web Workbench is not really a modelling workbench, but provides a web browser window within FreeCAD.
From this browser you are able to navigate the web, click on links, read the online documentation, and log into websites (cookies are supported). The Web Workbench is also a base for developing web-related tools in FreeCAD. The browser window is based on WebKit, and provides standard navigation buttons such as stop, reload, previous and next page, and zoom in and out.
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties; Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base; Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot