Video Tutorien veraltet
Obwohl sie als veraltet angesehen werden können, sind sie hier als Referenz enthalten, da die darin enthaltenen Informationen für fortgeschrittene und fortgeschrittene Benutzer noch nützlich sein können. Absoluten Anfängern wird empfohlen, diese Videos zu meiden, bis sie ein besseres Verständnis der Modellierungstechniken haben.
Für aktuelle Videos zu unterschiedlichen Themen, siehe die Video Tutorien Seite, und auch Tutorien für schriftliche Tutorien. Eine vollständige, unsortierte Liste der Tutorien findest du unter Category:Tutorials.
- BPLRFE playlists: these are playlists in German by the late Roland Frank (✝2017), a beloved member of the FreeCAD community.
- FreeCAD-Tutorials (deutsch), FreeCAD 0.14 to 0.16, a series of 32 videos in German, showing how to model many different objects, and use many of the capabilities of the software. They pre-date the "Learn FreeCAD" channel videos.
- FreeCAD-Forumsantworten, FreeCAD 0.16, a series of 27 videos in German. These videos answer questions asked in the forum.
- Learn FreeCAD playlists: these are playlists in English by the late Roland Frank (✝2017), a beloved member of the FreeCAD community.
- FreeCAD Lessons for Beginners (english), FreeCAD 0.14 to 0.16, a series of 13 videos in English, showing how to model many objects. These are the English versions of the "FreeCAD-Tutorials (deutsch)" videos.
- FreeCAD- forum replies, FreeCAD 0.16, a series of 4 videos in English. These videos answer questions asked in the forum.
- bejant000 playlists: these are playlists in English by bejant.
- Basic Part Design Tutorial From The FreeCAD Wiki: FreeCAD 0.16, a series of 5 videos in English, showing how to model a part that appears in the tutorials section of the wiki.
- FreeCAD Tutorials In Viewing Order: FreeCAD 0.14, a series of 9 videos in English, some of them with audio, showing how to model objects in the PartDesign Workbench.
- A list of all the videos is at bejant000 channel.
- Freecad tutorial - Getting started - Tutorials / Product design: FreeCAD 0.16, a series of 42 videos by TutorialField, demonstrating how to model many different objects including a door handle, a rotary switch knob, a bottle, a door latch, a fork, a screwdriver, a hammer, a faucet, a salt shaker, a hair brush, a hunting knife, a knife holster, a car wheel rim, a bar stool, a coffee table, a caster wheel, a ballpoint pen, a spoon, a bathroom basin, a skillet, a sink strainer, and others. It also has videos explaining how to assemble independently modeled parts to create a bigger product like a pottery wheel.
- freecadscourse playlists: some videos on FreeCAD and LibreCAD (2D) by freecadscourse.
- freecadscourse: FreeCAD 0.16, a series of 16 videos showing how to model various objects like a corkscrew, a sprinkler system, a pocket knife, a dumbbell, a screw, a comb, a key chain, a mobile phone case, a screwdriver, and others. It also shows how to do some assemblies and drawings. Only the most recent videos use FreeCAD 0.17.
- Intro to FreeCAD for 3D Printing: FreeCAD 0.16, a series of 3 videos by Rick Hoefer in English. It deals with Part (Part 1), PartDesign (Part 2), and importing images to use as references for creating the shapes (Part 3).
- FreeCAD Tutorials - FEATURES: FreeCAD 0.16, a series of 35 short videos by AllVisuals4U, focusing on tools of the Part and PartDesign workbenches such as boolean, box, chamfer, cone, cylinder, draft, ellipsoid, extrude, fillet, groove, helix, line, linear pattern, loft, mirror, offset, pad, pocket, polar pattern, prism, revolve, ruled surface, sphere, spiral, sweep, thickness, torus, trim, wedge, and others.
- cad1919 playlists: these are playlists in Japanese and English interface (no audio) to learn about various CAD systems including FreeCAD.
- Free CAD : Getting started （入門）: FreeCAD 0.15 and 0.16, a series of 20 videos to learn about FreeCAD, the Sketcher, constraints, and modelling parts.
- FreeCAD Mechanical drawing: FreeCAD 0.15 and 0.16, a series of 27 videos to learn about mechanical design, including modelling, assembly, and producing technical drawings.
- FreeCAD tutorial: FreeCAD 0.14 to 0.16, a series of 46 videos to learn many things about FreeCAD including modelling, technical drawings, sheet metal, exploding animation, assembly, and macros.
- FreeCAD: FreeCAD 0.15 and 0.16, a series of 79 videos to learn modelling in FreeCAD, including complex assemblies like a universal joint, a gear pump, a safety valve, a hand crank, and a bench vice. These projects are developed over several videos.
- Anfänger Tutorium Teil 1 von Meow Dog.
- FreeCAD Tutorials: FreeCAD 0.13, a series of 8 videos in English by Bram de Vries, showing how to model shapes in Part and PartDesign.
- FreeCAD Tutorials: FreeCAD 0.13, a series of 3 videos in English by MarthamEngineering.
- John Durston playlists: these are playlists in English by John Durston.
- Designing a bicycle FreeCAD 0.12, a series of 5 videos explaining how to design a bicycle frame, the rims, and tires, using the Sketcher and PartDesign.
- FreeCAD TurboTutes: FreeCAD 0.12 and 0.13, a series of 5 short videos explaining how to perform some modelling actions, holes, pads, booleans, degrees of freedom, and alignment.