Command line doc
I did not get a notification of your comment at Talk:Start_up_and_Configuration, so perhaps ping to my Talk page in the future so I won't miss these things. Please have a look at my changes/comment if you have the time. And feel free to improve upon them! -- Hmk (talk) 16:15, 8 February 2021 (UTC)
the page should be immediately deleted, because page title is wrong:
Scritping is not a know phrase in FC, should be replaced by Scripting
Please delete and rename new to
Please correct page references from other pages to this one accordingly.
- Thanks for spotting this Maker, that typo got copy-pasted everywhere haha. I think I fixed all occurrences now, if you see it appear anywhere please edit it! Suzanne Soy (talk) 18:15, 19 January 2021 (UTC)
January 22nd 2021
- Hi Suzanne, I remarked that there is again one page with a typo in the page adress:
which will link to
please correct and delete.
- Hi Maker, this page is the automatic redirection that the wiki created when I renamed the page, I'm not sure what you want me to correct? I do not have the permissions on the Wiki to delete a page, if that's what you mean by "correct". Can you maybe help with the deletion if you think it's the appropriate fix?
--> Hi Suzanne, I forwarded this for appropriate deletion.
Edits to FreeCAD API page
Thanks you very much for working on the Python related pages and paragraphs in the wiki.
I notice that you have also edited the FreeCAD API page which has been marked as obsolete. Therefore this page, and similar API pages, may well be deleted at some point in the future and your work would then go to waste. Just something to keep in mind...
- Thanks a lot Roy, I migrated these three functions info to Std_New and Std_Open, but don't have time to do the others. Maybe another day :) Suzanne Soy (talk) 22:32, 20 January 2021 (UTC)
I have renamed the Scripting_Sketcher_constraints_in_Python page to Sketcher_scripting. This is shorter, obviously, but also matches how such pages are named in the documentation of other workbenches. Also I have removed the page from the Docnav sequence. It does not belong there.
- Perfect, thanks! Should I remove the docnav header on the Scripting page itself, or instead replace it with another header? Just asking so that I can adhere to the overall style :) Also, thanks for putting the link in a Scripting section at the bottom of the Sketcher Workbench page, it's obviously better since that's where the Scripting section usually is, don't know why I didn't think of that!
- Thanks for pointing out the Docnav on the Sketcher scripting page. It should indeed be removed. I have done so in the meantime. I have also added TOCright which has the advantage that the main content will wrap around it.
January 27th 2021 Hi Suzanne, several days ago I sent you a PM. Please have a look to your user account messages. ---Maker 08:11, January 27th 2021
- Hi Maker, sorry I was too busy coding ^^ and didn't check my forum messages, just integrated your edits :)