Properties on SheetMetal Forming page
You have copied the properties that are inherited from the Part Feature object. It is better to not do that and instead provide a link to the Part Feature page. See for example: Draft Facebinder.
Something has gone wrong with the Artwork Assembly page
You have worked on the Artwork Assembly page and sadly you edit does not make sense.
First of all the Assembly folder still exists in the source code: https://github.com/FreeCAD/FreeCAD/tree/master/src/Mod/Assembly
Second it is rather the Asm3 folder that does not exist! https://github.com/FreeCAD/FreeCAD/tree/master/src/Mod
I see not other solution than to undo your edit.
- Copied from my talk page:
- Hi Roy 043,
- I don't get your point.
- There's no Assembly workbench bundled with recent FreeCAD versions (0.19.1, 0.20-24825) but Assembly3 is.
- Why shouldn't we extend a list of icons, that is hardly use for other wiki sites, with icons that are in use now for a similar task.
- That totally makes sense to me.
- The FreeCAD version that I have used do not contain an Assembly folder which shows me that this is obsolete.
- Since Assembly3 is bundled now the Assembly folder should be re-added for the Assembly3 stuff or the asm3 instead.
- How long do you want to keep obsolete stuff unchanged?
This means the wiki is documenting the source code and not the delivered program? In that case a wiki is not helpful for a user searching for help and knowledge. As a user I couldn't care less about the source code if it has nothing to do with the program code I'm using, especially about the obsolete parts.