Ovo je osnovno područje pomoći za novo pridošle korisnike FreeCAD programa.
Te stranice se neprestano razvijaju, pa možda nedostaju informacije ili su zastarjele . Ako ne možete pronaći potrebne informacije, ne ustručavajte se pitati na FreeCAD forumu.
Ako želite pridonijeti FreeCAD-u molimo donirajte, pogledajte stranicu Pomozite FreeCAD-u. Ako želite urediti ovaj wiki, zatražite wiki račun s dozvolama za uređivanje na forumu i pročitajte Wiki stranice za opće smjernice koje biste trebali slijediti.
Ako želite znati kako je FreeCAD započeo prije nekoliko godina, posjetite stranicu Povijest.
- O FreeCAD-u: Glavni pregled FreeCAD programa
- Instalacija: Kako instalirati FreeCAD na Windows, Linux i Mac
- Instalcija datoteka pomoći:kako instalirati izvanmrežnu dokumentaciju koja se temelji na ovom wikiju.
- Prvi koraci: Kratki pregled dostupnih alata
- FAQ: Često postavljana pitanja
- Vježbe Vježbe za različita područja FreeCAD-a
- Interface: the FreeCAD interface is composed of various graphical elements on the screen, including the 3D view, the tree view, the property editor, the task panel, and the Python console.
- Mouse navigation: the different types of using the mouse or trackpad to navigate in the 3D view.
- Selection methods: the different methods of selecting objects in the software.
- Object name: all objects have a read-only
Namethat uniquely identifies them, and a
Labelwhich is user editable.
- Preferences Editor: the system that allows you to control many properties of the base system and of the individual workbenches.
- File formats: the different file formats that FreeCAD can read and write.
Workbenches are collections of tools that are used for a relatively specific task. These are the base workbenches bundled with every installation of FreeCAD:
- Std Base. This is not really a workbench, but rather a category of 'standard' commands and tools that can be used in all workbenches.
- The Arch Workbench for working with architectural elements.
- The Draft Workbench contains 2D tools and basic 2D and 3D CAD operations.
- The FEM Workbench provides Finite Element Analysis (FEA) workflow.
- The Image Workbench for working with bitmap images.
- The Inspection Workbench is made to give you specific tools for examination of shapes. It is still in development.
- The Mesh Workbench for working with triangulated meshes.
- The OpenSCAD Workbench for interoperability with OpenSCAD and repairing constructive solid geometry (CSG) model history.
- The Part Workbench for working with CAD parts.
- The Part Design Workbench for building Part shapes from sketches.
- The Path Workbench is used to produce G-Code instructions. It is still in a stage of development.
- The Points Workbench for working with point clouds.
- The Raytracing Workbench for working with ray-tracing (rendering)
- The Reverse Engineering Workbench is intended to provide specific tools to convert shapes/solids/meshes into parametric FreeCAD-compatible features. (under development)
- The Robot Workbench for studying robot movements.
- The Sketcher Workbench for working with geometry-constrained sketches.
- The Spreadsheet Workbench for creating and manipulating spreadsheet data.
- The Start Center Workbench allows you to quickly jump to one of the most common workbenches.
- The Surface workbench provides tools to create and modify surfaces. It is similar as the Part Shape builder Face from edges.
- The TechDraw Workbench is the more advanced and feature-rich successor of Drawing
- The Test Framework Workbench is for debugging FreeCAD.
- The Web Workbench provides you with a browser window instead of the 3D view within FreeCAD.
Power users have written various macros to enhance FreeCAD with more capabilities.
When many macros or functions are developed together, and are organized in toolbars and menus, they can become a new workbench.
External workbenches are collections of functions that are not part of the base FreeCAD system, usually developed by experienced users, and targeting a particular need.
- Komande: Kompletna lista postojećih FreeCAD komandi.
This is the official FreeCAD online help. Please note that the whole online help system is currently being reworked. It will be used to generate a .CHM file, that will be distributed with the binary packages of FreeCAD. At the moment the online help summarizes some of the most complete sections of this wiki.