Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Part Design Workbench for building Part shapes from sketches
- The Draft Workbench for doing basic 2D CAD drafting
- The Mesh Module for working with triangulated meshes
- The Part Module for working with CAD parts
- The Image Module for working with bitmap images
- The Raytracing Module for working with ray-tracing (rendering)
- The Drawing workbench for displaying your 3D work on a 2D sheet
- The Robot Module for studying robot movements
- The Sketcher Module for working with geometry-constrained sketches
- The Arch Module for working with architectural elements
- The OpenSCAD Module for interoperability with OpenSCAD and repairing CSG model history
- The Assembly Module for working with multiple shapes, multiple documents, multiple files, multiple relationships...
- The Fem Module for Pre- and Post-processing FEM studies
- The Ship Workbench FreeCAD-Ship works over Ship entities, that must be created on top of provided geometry.
- The Plot Workbench The Plot module allows to edit and save output plots created from other modules and tools.
- The Spreadsheet Workbench for creating and manipulating spreadsheet data