Jump to navigation Jump to search
Exemple: making puzzle
- Switch to Sketcher Workbench, create an new sketch. Draw a rectangle that will outline the overall shape of the puzzle. Close the sketch.
- Switch to Part workbench. Select the sketch, and pick Part->Create face from sketch (in menu).
- Switch to Sketcher workbench, and create another sketch on the same plane. Using polyline tool, draw the lines that will split the puzzle into pieces.
- Switch to Part workbench. Select the splitter sketch, and apply Part Boolean Fragments. This will insert vertices where lines of splitter sketch intersect. Having them is essential for the next step to work.
- Select the rectangular face, and the BooleanFragments of splitter sketch, and apply Part Split.
- Switch to Draft workbench, and apply Draft Downgrade to the result. You should get all the pieces as "Face00X" in document tree, that can be moved independently. Done!