Jump to navigation Jump to search
!!FUZZY!!=== Object creation ===
- Macro Make Cube : creates a cube from 4 points
- Macro Draw 2D Function: draws a function described by an equation z=F(x)
- Macro Draw Parametric 2D Function: Based on the above macro, but for parametric and optionally polar equations.
- Macro Solid Sweep: creates a solid by sweeping a 2D profile along a trajectory previously selected in the 3D view. The 2D elements can be created through the regular tools in FreeCAD's GUI.
- Macro Rectellipse: creates a parametric rectellipse
- Macro Make Circle 3 Points: creates a circle on 3 selected points, the points can be objects (this example brings together the two examples below, all parameters simply settle on a graphic window).
- Macro Draft Circle 3 Points: creates a circle from 3 selected points 2D orthogonal
- Macro Draft Circle 3 Points 3D: creates a circle from 3 selected points in the space 3D
- Macro Screw Maker1_2: This macro creates a screw with or without thread, according to ISO standards (screw_maker1_6.py.zip with Pyside support). (Screw Maker 1.7 - the best so far!)
- Macro BOLTS: The aim of BOLTS is to build a free and open-source standard parts library for CAD applications.
- Macro Ellipse Center+2Points Makes an ellipse by selecting three points (in this order): centre, major radius and minor radius
- Macro Airfoil Import & Scale : Imports and scales a .dat airfoil to desired chord length.
- Macro 3D Parametric Curve: Draw a function described by parametric equations x(t), y(t) and z(t).
- Macro Line Length: Create a line giving coordinate XYZ length and angle to plane X Y
- Macro Texture: Create a project from a bmp image to create a texture easily
- Macro PartsLibrary: Starts the Parts library browser
- Macro BoundingBox Tracing : This macro red trace (editable) around the BoundingBox with 6 rectangles
- Involute Gear: allows you to create gear. See InvoluteGearFeature.py in FreeCAD_sf_master.