Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Macro ArrayCopy: copies the selected object several times, on an array grid.
- Macro Bevel: bevels selected vertices, creates parametric feature python object, compatible with all solids (except with round edges) including features in Part Design bodies.
- Macro FlattenWire: flattens draft wires that are not planar to their median Z coordinate.
- Macro FlattenWire3Points: flattens draft wires that are not planar to a plane defined by 3 points.
- Macro JointWire: allows to find and joint all non connected edge to the closest non connected one using a line.
- Macro Remove parametric history: removes all parametric associativity from an object, leaving it as a "dumb" shape.
- Macro SuperWire: Forces the creation of a Wire from lines and arcs that don't necessarily touch each other. Use this if normal wire operation fails.
- Macro HealArcs: Sometimes arcs are transformed into BSplines, for example when scale operations have been applied to them. This macro recreates valid arcs from them. Useful before exporting to dxf.
- Macro CloneConvert: Creates a clone of the object and the converted in the chosen position and size (inch, mm, m, µm...). The base object is recognized in mm (FreeCAd base).
- Macro Image Scaling: Macro for easy scaling drawings, graphics, diagram, blueprint and similar 2D images in Image workbench.
- Macro Parametric Defeaturing: Macro that provides parametric defeaturing inside and outside the PartDesign Workbench.
- Macro MatrixTransform: apply linear space transformations to distort shapes. E.g., non-uniform scaling, shearing, mirroring, axes swapping.
- Macro Connect And Sweep: This macro easily creates a connection between two objects, an object and a point or between two points or the selected line, wire, edge (the center of the objects are the starting and ending points of the sweep) can be selected form a configurable ellipse polygon circle.
- Macro Section: (parametric): alternative implementation of Part Section tool, more suitable for making sweep paths.
- Macro Overlap: (parametric): Boolean operation. Similar to Part Common, but with custom overlap count threshold.
- Macro WireFilter: Filter wires from a sketch to only use certain ones, also 2D offsets, scales, rearranges wire order.
- Macro Colorize: Easily set colors of faces, edges, and vertices, including individual transparency levels.