Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Macro FCInfo: Gives a series of information about the selected shape and can display a conversion of length, inclination (degrees, radian, grade) shape, surface, volume and the weight of the form in the density selected in various international and Anglo-Saxon units
- Macro FCInfo Alternate Linux: same as above, but for Linux
- Macro FCInfoGlass: Gives a series of information about the selected shape and displayed in screen 3D
- Macro FCInfoToMouse: Provide informations coordinates, length and angles in real time on the mouse in a bubble annotation displayed in the 3D screen
- Macro Delta xyz: Gives the Delta values and the distance between 2 points
- Macro ObjectInfo: User-friendly "Info" module created by a FreeCAD user
- Macro Dump Objects: This macro generates a listing of all objects in the current document - the list can be in a window or on the Report view.
- Macro MeasureCircle: Compute the radius of a circle by 3 points or a circular edge.
- Macro CenterOfMass: Gives the total mass and the center of mass of multiple objects selected with the density chosen.
- Macro SimpleProperties: Display in a concise way basic physical properties of an object (volume, bound box dimensions, ...)