Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 複雑な形状タイプに対して複雑な3D操作を可能にする完全なOpen CASCADE Technologyベースの ジオメトリカーネル
- properties or even depend on other objects, all changes being recalculated on demand, and recorded by the undo/redo stack. New object types can be added easily, that can even be fully programmed in Python
- Python scripts or self-recorded macros. You have complete access from the Python built-in interpreter, macros or external scripts to almost any part of FreeCAD, being geometry creation and transformation, the 2D or 3D representation of that geometry (scenegraph) or even the FreeCAD interface
- STEP, IGES, OBJ, STL, DXF, SVG, STL, DAE, IFC or OFF, NASTRAN, VRML in addition to FreeCAD's native Fcstd file format. The level of compatibility between FreeCAD and a given file format can vary, since it depends on the module that implements it.
- Sketcher with constraint-solver, allowing to sketch geometry-constrained 2D shapes. The sketcher currently allows you to build several types of constrained geometry, and use them as a base to build other objects throughout FreeCAD.
- Robot simulation module that allows to study robot movements. The robot module already has an extended graphical interface allowing GUI-only workflow.
- traditional drawing sheets with options like detail view, cross sections, dimensioning and others, that permit to put 2D views of your 3D models on a sheet. This modules then produces ready-to-export SVG or PDF sheets. There exist still the older Drawing module with its sparse Gui-commands but a powerful Python functionality.
- Rendering module that can export 3D objects for rendering with external renderers. Currently only supports povray and LuxRender, but is expected to be extended to other renderers in the future.
- Path module dedicated to mechanical machining like milling (CAM), and is able to output, display and adjust G code.