Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Analysis container: Creates a new container for a mechanical analysis. If a solid is selected in the tree view before clicking on it, the meshing dialog will be opened next.
- Material for solid: Lets you select a material from the database.
- Material for fluid: Lets you select a material from the database.
- Nonlinear mechanical material: Lets you select a material from the database.
- Material editor:: Lets you open the material editor to edit materials
- Constraint fixed: Used to define a fixed constraint on point/edge/face(s).
- Constraint displacement: Used to define a displacement constraint on point/edge/face(s).
- Constraint plane rotation: Used to define a plane rotation constraint on a planar face.
- Constraint contact: Used to define a contact constraint between two faces.
- Constraint transform:
- Constraint force: Used to define a force in [N] applied uniformly to a selectable face in a definable direction.
- Constraint pressure: Used to define a pressure constraint.
- Constraint self weight: Used to define a gravity acceleration acting on a model.
- Constraint bearing: Used to define a bearing constraint.
- Constraint gear: Used to define a gear constraint.
- Constraint pulley: Used to define a pulley constraint.
- Constraint initial temperature: Used to define the initial temperature of a body.
- Constraint heatflux: Used to define a heat flux constraint on a face(s).
- Constraint temperature: Used to define a temperature constraint on a point/edge/face(s).
- Constraint body heat source:
- FEM mesh from shape by Netgen:
- FEM mesh from shape by GMSH:
- FEM mesh boundary layer:
- FEM mesh region:
- FEM mesh group:
- Nodes set: Creates/defines a node set from FEM mesh.
- FEM mesh to mesh: Convert the surface of a FEM mesh to a mesh.
- Solver Calculix CCX tools: Creates a new solver for this analysis. In most cases the solver is created together with the analysis.
- Solver CalculiX:
- Solver Elmer:
- Solver Z88:
- Equation heat:
- Equation elasticity:
- Equation electrostatic:
- Equation fluxsolver:
- Equation flow:
- Solver job control: Opens the menu to adjust and start the selected solver.
- Solver run calculation: Runs the selected solver of the active analysis.
- Results purge: Deletes the results of the active analysis.
- Result show: Used to display the result of an analysis.
- Post Apply changes:
- Post Pipeline from result:
- Post Create warp vector filter:
- Post Create scalar clip filter:
- Post Create cut filter:
- Post Create clip filter:
- Post Create data along line filter:
- Post Create linearized stresses:
- Post Create data at point filter:
- Post Create functions:
- Preferences...: Preferences available in FEM Tools.