Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Toggle snap: toggles object snapping globally on or off.
- Endpoint: snaps to the endpoints of line, arc and spline segments.
- Midpoint: snaps to the middle point of line and arc segments.
- Center: snaps to the center point of arcs and circles.
- Angle: snaps to the special cardinal points of circles and arcs, at 45° and 90°.
- Intersection: snaps to the intersection of two line or arc segments. Hover the mouse over the two desired objects to activate their intersection snaps.
- Perpendicular: on line and arc segments, snaps perpendicularly to the latest point.
- Extension: snaps on an imaginary line that extends beyond the endpoints of line segments. Hover the mouse over the desired object to activate its extension snap.
- Parallel: snaps on an imaginary line parallel to a line segment. Hover the mouse over the desired object to activate its parallel snap.
- Special: snaps on special points defined by the object. introduced in version 0.17
- Near: snaps to the closest point or edge on the nearest object.
- Ortho: snaps on imaginary lines that cross the last point, and extend at 0°, 45° and 90°.
- Grid: snaps to the intersections of the grid lines, if the grid is visible.
- Working plane: always places the snapped point on the current working plane, even if you snap to a point outside that working plane.
- Dimensions: shows temporary X and Y dimensions while snapping.
- Toggle grid: toggles the visibility of the grid on or off.