Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Press or the button to finish the curve, leaving it open.
- Press or the button to close the curve, that is, a segment will be added from the last point to the first one to form a face. At least four points, a curve of degree three, are required to form a face.
- Press or the button to remove the curve segments already placed, but keep editing the curve from the last point.
- Press or the button to adjust the current working plane in the orientation of the last point.
- Press , or after a point to constrain the next point on the given axis.
- To enter coordinates manually, simply enter the numbers, then press between each X, Y and Z component.
- Press or click the checkbox to toggle relative mode. If relative mode is on, the coordinates of the next point are relative to the last one; if not, they are absolute, taken from the origin (0,0,0).
- Press or click the checkbox to toggle continue mode. If continue mode is on, the BezCurve tool will restart after you finish the curve, allowing you to draw another one without pressing the tool button again.
- Press DataMake Face ); if not, the closed wire will not make a face (DataMake Face ). or click the checkbox to toggle filled mode. If filled mode is on, a closed wire will create a filled face (
- Note: the curve should not be filled if it intersects itself, as it won't create a proper face. If the curve is filled but no shape is visible, manually set DataMake Face to to see the curve.
- Hold snapping your point to the nearest snap location, independently of the distance. while drawing to force
- Hold constrain your next point horizontally or vertically in relation to the last one. while drawing to
- Press + or press the button to undo the last point.
- Press or the button to abort the current command; curve segments already placed will remain.