Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Create a wire with following the counterclockwise direction and select it.
- Press the button, or press then keys
- The default roof object could have a strange shape, it's because the tool have not all the needed informations.
- After creating the default roof, double click on the object in the tree view to access and edit all the properties. Angle must be between 0 and 90.
- Each line correspond to a roof pane. So you can set properties you want for each roof pane.
- To help you, you can set Angle or Run to 0 and defined a Relative Id, this make automatic calculs to find the data relative to the relative Id.
- It work like this :
- If Angle = 0 and Run = 0 then profile is identical to the relative profile.
- If Angle = 0 then angle is calculated so that the height is the same one as the relative profile.
- If Run = 0 then Run is calculated so that the height is the same one as the relative profile.
- At the end, set an angle to 90° to make a gable.
- Also you can check this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Urwru71dVk