Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Create a wire with following the counter-clockwise direction and select it.
- Press the button, or press then keys
- The default roof object could have a strange shape, it's because the tool is missing some necessary information.
- After creating the default roof, double click on the object in the tree view to access and edit all the properties. Angle must be between 0 and 90.
- Each line corresponds to a roof pane. So you can set the properties you want for each roof pane.
- To help you, you can set
0and define a
Relative Id, this makes an automatic calculation to find the data relative to the
- It works like this:
Angle = 0and
Run = 0then profile is identical to the relative profile.
Angle = 0then
Angleis calculated so that the height is the same one as the relative profile.
Run = 0then
Runis calculated so that the height is the same one as the relative profile.
- Finally, set an Angle to 90° to make a gable.
- Note: for better comprehension, please see this youtube clip.