Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Component: Creates a non-parametric Arch component
- Clone component: Produces Arch Components that are clones of selected Arch objects (not to be confused with Draft Clone)
- Split Mesh: Splits a selected mesh into separate components
- Mesh To Shape: Converts a mesh into a shape, unifying coplanar faces
- Select non-solid meshes: Selects all non-solid meshes from the current selection or from the document
- Remove Shape: Turns cubic shape-based arch object fully parametric
- Close Holes: Closes holes in a selected shape-based object
- Merge Walls: Merge two or more walls
- Check: Check if the selected objects are solids and don't contain defects
- Ifc Explorer: Browse the contents of an IFC file
- Toggle IFC Brep flag: Forces a selected object to be exported as an IfcFacetedBrep.
- 3 Views from mesh: Creates top, frontal and side views from a mesh.
- Create IFC spreadsheet...: Creates a spreadsheet to store IFC properties of an object
- Toggle Subcomponents: Shows or hides the subcomponents of an Arch object.