A complementary workbench for FreeCAD whose main goal is to provide tools to facilitate the modeling of wooden constructions (frame, timber frame, etc ...).
- Author: Jonathan Wiedemann wood-galaxy
- Home page: https://github.com/wood-galaxy
- Source code on github: https://github.com/wood-galaxy/FreeCAD-Timber
Detailed description http://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?t=12559
- Timber Beam: Creates a structure object from scatch or from a selected object (sketch, wire, face or solid)
- Machining Cut: Creates a cut machining to a Timber Beam object, relative to a plane (face)
- 32px Timber icon
This workbench can be installed from the Addon Manager.
Links to Timber WB
- Workbench Wiki:
- FreeCAD Wiki:
- FreeCAD Forum: http://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?t=12559
- Report bugs: Please report bugs at FreeCAD forum or https://github.com/wood-galaxy/FreeCAD-Timber/issues