Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Arch Workbench for working with architectural elements.
- The Complete Workbench hold all commands and features from all the modules and workbenches which met certain quality criteria.
- The Kreslicí modul for doing basic 2D CAD drafting
- The Modul Výkres for displaying your 3D work on a 2D sheet
- The FEM Workbench provides Finite Element Analysis (FEA) workflow.
- The Image Workbench for working with bitmap images
- The Inspection Workbench is made to give you specific tools for examination of shapes. It is still in development.
- The Pracovní plocha Sít for working with triangulated meshes
- The OpenSCAD Workbench for interoperability with OpenSCAD and repairing CSG model history
- The Modul Díl for working with CAD parts
- The Pracovní plocha Návrh Dílu for building Part shapes from sketches
- The Path Workbench is used to produce G-Code instructions. It is still in a stage of development. Only basic functions in 0.16
- The Plot Workbench is used to edit and save output plots created from other modules and tools.
- The Points Workbench for working with point clouds.
- The Raytracing Workbench for working with ray-tracing (rendering)
- The Reverse Engineering Workbench is intended to give you specific tools to convert shapes/solids/meshes into parametric FreeCAD-compatible features. It is still in development.
- The Robot Workbench for studying robot movements
- The Ship Workbench FreeCAD-Ship works over Ship entities, that must be created on top of provided geometry.
- The Sketcher Workbench for working with geometry-constrained sketches
- The Spreadsheet Workbench for creating and manipulating spreadsheet data.
- The Start Center Workbench allows you to quickly jump to one of the most common workbenches.
- The TechDraw Workbench is the more advanced and feature-rich successor of Drawing
- The Test Framework Workbench is for debugging FreeCAD.
The Web Workbench provides you with a browser window instead of the 3D-View within FreeCAD.