Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are tools for creating objects.
- Point: Draws a point
- Arc: Draws an arc segment from center, radius, start angle and end angle
- Circle: Draws a circle from center and radius
- 2-point Line: Draws a line segment from 2 points
- Polyline (multiple-point line): Draws a line made of multiple line segments
- Rectangle: Draws a rectangle from 2 opposite points
- Fillet: Makes a fillet between two lines joined at one point. Select both lines or click on the corner point, then activate the tool.
- Trimming: Trims a line, circle or arc with respect to the clicked point.
- External Geometry: Creates an edge linked to external geometry.
- Construction Mode: Toggles an element to/from construction mode. A construction object will not be used in a 3D geometry operation.
Constraints are used to set rules between sketch elements, and to lock the sketch along the vertical and horizontal axes.
- Lock: Creates a lock constraint on the selected item by setting vertical and horizontal dimensions relative to the origin (dimensions can be edited afterwards).
- Coincident: Creates a coincident (point-on-point) constraint between two selected points.
- Point On Object: Creates a point-on-object constraint on selected items.
- Horizontal Distance: Fixes the horizontal distance between 2 points or line ends. If only one item is selected, the distance is set to the origin.
- Vertical Distance: Fixes the vertical distance between 2 points or line ends. If only one item is selected, the distance is set to the origin.
- Vertical: Creates a vertical constraint to the selected lines or polylines elements. More than one object can be selected.
- Horizontal: Creates a horizontal constraint to the selected lines or polylines elements. More than one object can be selected.
- Length: Creates a length constraint on a selected line.
- Radius: Creates a radius constraint on a selected arc or circle.
- Parallel: Creates a parallel constraint between two selected lines.
- Perpendicular: Creates a perpendicular constraint between two selected lines.
- InternalAngle: Creates an internal angle constraint between two selected lines.
- Tangent: Creates a tangent constraint between two selected entities, or a colinear constraint between two line segments.
- Equal Length: Creates an equality constraint between two selected entities. If used on circle or arcs, the radius will be set equal.
- Symmetric: Creates a symmetric constraint between 2 points with respect to a line.
- New Sketch: Creates a new sketch on a selected face or plane. If none were selected, the default work plane XY will be used.
- View sketch: Sets the model view perpendicular to the sketch plane.
- Map sketch: maps a sketch to the previously selected face of a solid.
- Leave Sketch: Leave the Sketch editing mode.
- Sketcher Reorient: Allows you to change the position of a sketch
- Valida sketch: It allows you to check if there are in the tolerance of different points and to match them.