Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
|Расположение в меню|
|TechDraw → Export page|
|Представлено в версии|
The Export page tool saves the current drawing page as an SVG file.
- Press the button or use TechDraw → Export page
- A File Save dialog will open.
- Select a location and file name.
- TechDraw Hatch patterns are not exported to SVG due to a limitation in Qt4's SVG support.
- Text positions and sizes are not correct in the exported file. Using the "system" default font in the drawing improves the size problem considerably.
- Creating a DXF file from the saved SVG drawing in Inkscape 0.48: choose "Desktop Cutting Plotter (AutoCAD DXF R14) (*.dxf)" as export format and choose "px" as base unit in the next dialog. The drawing is not on scale yet but has a scale of 10:1. To get the correct scale on LibreCAD, choose Edit → Current Drawing Preferences → General Factor of 0.1. Check with a known distance.
- As of v0.18 and above it is possible to export DXF directly with TechDraw SaveDXF.
Note that the FreeCADGui module must be active to use this function.