TechDraw сохранить как DXF
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|TechDraw → Export page Dxf|
|Introduced in version|
|TechDraw SaveSVG, Draft DXF|
The Export page Dxf tool saves a drawing page as a DXF file
- Select a Page in the tree view, if the document contains multiple pages.
- Press the button.
- Select a location and file name.
- Radial and Diameter dimensions will only export properly if they are "inside" the arc.
- Scaling is not supported. The DXF will be drawn in the actual size of the TechDraw page.
- Units are not supported. The DXF will be drawn in millimeters (mm). Dimension text will be shown exactly as displayed in TechDraw.
- TechDraw can't export a DraftView or an ArchView to DXF. These views are SVG elements generated internally by the Draft Workbench, so there is no geometrical shape to export. To export a view as DXF, it must have been created with TechDraw View or TechDraw NewProjGroup. For example, select an Arch SectionPlane, then use Draft Shape2DView to create a flat projection shape, and then use TechDraw View on this object. Alternatively, select the objects from the tree view or the 3D viewport, and export to DXF using File → Export.
- The title block of a page is an SVG template as well, so it will not be exported to DXF either.
- In general, TechDraw can only export to DXF those elements that are supported by the
Import::ImpExpDxfWriteclass of the Import Module.
- This function exports the R12 (AC1009) and R14 (AC1014) versions of DXF.
- R12 is an older, simpler version of the standard, but should be readable by most other software.
- R14 is the default version. It includes support for splines and ellipses among other things.
- There are 2 parameters that affect DXF output:
- Tools → Edit parameters → BaseApp/Preferences/Mod/Import → DxfVersionOut, valid entries are 12 or 14. Default is 14.
- Tools → Edit parameters → BaseApp/Preferences/Mod/Import → DiscretizeEllipses. If
true, splines/ellipses are converted to polylines; if
false, spline and ellipses are written as spline and ellipse objects. Default is