TechDraw Pitch Circle
|Time to complete|
This tutorial explains how to create pitch circle in TechDraw Workbench.
1. Create a circle, that will represent Pitch Circle in TechDraw:
In 3D-View, create a new sketch on the surface, select one (or three, depending on the shape of the part) of the existing circle, and apply External Geometry
Draw a circle and constraint it to the center point (points) of external geometry you have created.
2. In TechDraw, create page, if you don't already have one
3. Holding Ctrl, in the 3D-View or Combo View, select feature of the body and sketch, that you created in step 1
4. Insert new view by pressing thebutton
5. Select circle, and change it Style and Weight by pressing thebutton