|TechDraw → Detail|
|Introduced in version|
|TechDraw NewView, TechDraw NewProjGroup|
The Detail tool creates a view of small area of an existing view.
Square window showing a detail of an existing view
- Select a part view in the 3D window or tree.
- If you have multiple drawing pages in your document, you will also need to select the desired page in the tree.
- Press the button
The detail view can be displayed within a round or square "viewbox". This is controlled by the "Matting" preference setting.
- DataBaseView: The part view on which this ViewDetail is based.
- DataAnchor: The center of the detail view within the BaseView.
- DataRadius: Control the size of the displayed area.
- DataScale: Magnification level.
- DataReference: An identifier to indicate the area of the BaseView being displayed.
Note: Detail inherits all applicable View properties.
Detail = FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.addObject('TechDraw::DrawViewDetail','Detail') ...TBA