Jump to navigation Jump to search
|TechDraw → Extensions: Attributes/Modifications → Space vertical dimensions|
|Introduced in version|
|TechDraw ExtensionCascadeHorizDimension, TechDraw ExtensionCascadeObliqueDimension|
On the right the evenly spaced vertical dimensions
- The spacing is determined by the Cascade spacing box in the tool.
- Select the first vertical dimension. This dimension will not be moved, the dimensions that are added to the selection will be positioned relative to this dimension.
- Add one or more vertical dimensions in the correct order to the selection.
- There are several ways to invoke the tool:
- The dimensions are evenly spaced and their dimension texts are centered.
- The tool can also be used to center the dimension text of a single dimension.