Jump to navigation Jump to search
|TechDraw → Remove Cosmetic Object|
|Introduced in version|
The CosmeticEraser tool removes cosmetic objects from the page. Cosmetic objects are
- Cosmetic Vertex
- Midpoint Vertices
- Quadrant Vertices
- Centerline to Faces
- Centerline between 2 Lines
- Centerline between 2 Points
- Select one or more cosmetic objects on a page.
- Press the toolbar button .
- The selected cosmetic objects will be removed.
The CosmeticEraser tool has no properties, as it is no document object.