Jump to navigation Jump to search
|TechDraw → Balloon|
|Introduced in version|
|TechDraw New annotation|
The Balloon tool can add balloons with leader line in a drawing.
- Select the View to which the Balloon will be attached.
- Press the button.
- The cursor is now displayed as a balloon icon. Click on the page to place the balloon origin to the desired position.
- The balloon bubble may be dragged to the desired position. Use CTRL-drag to move the bubble and the arrow.
- You can change balloon properties by double clicking balloon label or balloon object in the tree. This will open the Balloon task dialog.
When using a rectangle shape, separators can be added using "|" in the text. For example "AAA|TEST|111" gives:
- DataText: Text to be displayed.
- DataSource View: Source View for the balloon.
- DataOrigin X: Balloon origin x-position
- DataOrigin Y: Balloon origin y-position
- DataEnd Type: End symbol for the balloon line. Options: None, Filled Arrow, Open Arrow, Tick, Dot, Open Circle, Fork, Filled Triangle
- DataShape: Shape of the balloon bubble. Options: Circular, None, Triangle, Inspection, Hexagon, Square, Rectangle
- DataShape Scale: Scale factor for the Shape.
- DataText Wrap: Text wrap length; -1 means the text will never be wrapped and the result is in every case a single line.
- DataKink Length: Distance from the Shape to the leader line kink.
- DataX: Horizontal position of the balloon bubble relative to the View.
- DataY: Vertical position of the balloon bubble relative to the View.
- ViewColor: Color of the balloon text.
- ViewFont: The name of the font to use for the balloon bubble.
- ViewFontsize: Dimension text size in mm.
- ViewLine Width: Balloon line width
bal1 = FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.addObject('TechDraw::DrawViewBalloon','Balloon') rc = page.addView(bal1)