|TechDraw → Annotations → Insert Balloon Annotation|
|Introduced in version|
The Balloon tool can add balloons with leader line in a drawing.
- Select one of the following:
- There are several ways to invoke the tool:
- If a View or a region was selected:
- The cursor changes to a balloon icon.
- Click a point on the page for the origin of the Balloon.
To move the bubble of a Balloon, press and hold the left mouse button on its center and drag the mouse.
To change the properties of a Balloon double-click it on the page or in the Tree view. This will open the Balloon task panel.
Note: The position of a Balloon is relative to its Source View and uses the same scale factor.
When using a rectangle shape, separators can be added using "|" in the text. For example "AAA|TEST|111" gives:
- DataText: Text to be displayed.
- DataSource View: Source View for the balloon.
- DataOrigin X: Balloon origin x-position relative to the View.
- DataOrigin Y: Balloon origin y-position relative to the View.
- DataEnd Type: End symbol for the balloon line. Options: None, Filled Arrow, Open Arrow, Tick, Dot, Open Circle, Fork, Filled Triangle
- DataEnd Type Scale: Scale factor for the End Type.
- DataBubble Shape: Shape of the balloon bubble. Options: Circular, None, Triangle, Inspection, Hexagon, Square, Rectangle
- DataShape Scale: Scale factor for the Shape.
- DataText Wrap: Text wrap length; -1 means the text will never be wrapped and the result is in every case a single line.
- DataKink Length: Distance from the Shape to the leader line kink.
- DataX: Horizontal position of the balloon bubble relative to the View.
- DataY: Vertical position of the balloon bubble relative to the View.
- ViewColor: Color of the balloon text.
- ViewFont: The name of the font to use for the balloon bubble.
- ViewFontsize: Dimension text size in mm.
- ViewLine Visible: Whether the balloon line is visible.
- ViewLine Width: Balloon line width
bal1 = FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.addObject('TechDraw::DrawViewBalloon','Balloon') rc = page.addView(bal1)