|TechDraw → Add Lines → Add Centerline between 2 points|
|Introduced in version|
|Add Centerline to Face(s), Add Centerline between 2 Lines|
The 2PointCenterLine tool adds a centerline between two Vertices (Points).
Centerline between 2 Points
- Select 2 Vertexes in a View.
- Press the button
- A dialog will open where you can specify attributes of the new centerline.
- A centerline will be added between the 2 selected Vertices.
To delete a Centerline, select it and use the toolbar button.
Any of the centerline command buttons (, , ) can be used to edit any centerline.
- Select a centerline.
- Press any centerline command button.
- A dialog will open where you can change attributes of the centerline.
- Press to see your changes.
Centerlines have no properties of their own, as they are no document objects. They have attributes that can be changed in the centerline edit dialog.
- Mode (radio buttons):
- Vertical: Forces a centerline vertical
- Horizontal: Forces a centerline horizontal
- Aligned: Follows the general direction of the Edge for 2 Edge centerline
- Shift Horiz: Moves the centerline left or right of its normal position
- Shift Vert: Moves the centerline up or down from its normal position
- Rotate: Rotates the centerline around its center (degrees. + counterclockwise, - clockwise)
- Extend: Makes the centerline longer by this amount
- Color: Color of centerline
- Weight: Thickness of the centerline
- Style: Continuous, Dash, Dot, DashDot, DashDotDot