Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Right-click on an object in the tree view → Transform
Edit → Transform
|Introduced in version|
This tool allows you to apply rotation increments or translation increments to an object.
- Right-click on the object in the model tree view. For some objects the tool is also available via double-clicking the object in the model tree.
- Press and hold the left mouse button on an axis arrow and drag to translate the object in that direction.
- Press and hold the left mouse button on a sphere and drag to rotate the object in that axis.
- The Increments parameters in the Task panel allow one to define the movement with precision
- The button allows you to quit the utility easily.
- As soon as you rotate/move the object in the 3D view, changes are applied.
- There is no Cancel button. Pressing only serves to exit the utility.
- It's possible to undo changes afterwards.
- The value boxes are for increments, not absolute values.