Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
The Std Tools Menu is one of the 7 sub-menus in the standard menu:
The Tools menu provides tools for debugging models, customizing FreeCAD's behavior, as well as auxiliary tools.
The following tools are available in this menu:
- Edit parameters...: Opens a dialog box giving access to the parameters that control the program.
- Scene inspector...: Displays an overview of scenegraph nodes of the active 3D view.
- Dependency graph...: Shows the dependency graph of objects.
- Project utility...: Assists in repairing damaged project files.
- Measure distance: Creates an object to measures and display a distance.
- Add text document: Creates an object capable of holding text.
- View turntable...: Continuously rotates the camera in the active 3D view.
- Units calculator...: Opens a calculator for the conversion of units.
- Customize...: Opens a dialog box with customization options.