Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
The menu provides functions for debugging models, customizing FreeCAD's behavior, as well as auxiliary functions (as seen below) such as the Dependency graph.
- Edit parameters allows many of the settings that control FreeCAD to be changed. It does not set parameters for a model.
- Save picture takes a snapshot of the current 3D window.
- Scene inspector displays details of the Open Inventor representation of the 3D window.
- Dependency graph shows how the various features in a model are related.
- Project utility assists in repairing damaged project files.
- Measure distance measures and displays the absolute distance between two points in 3D space.
- Add text document adds an object that is able to hold arbitrary text.
- View turntable displays a rotating view of model in the 3D window.
- Units calculator provides quick conversions between measurement systems, ex mm to inches.
- Customize allows menus, shortcut keys and toolbars to be modified.