Std Tools Menu
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Themenu provides functions for debugging models, customizing FreeCAD's behavior, as well as auxiliary functions.
- Edit parameters... allows many of the settings that control FreeCAD to be changed. It does not set parameters for a model.
- Save picture... takes a snapshot of the current 3D window.
- Scene inspector... displays details of the Open Inventor representation of the 3D window.
- Dependency graph... shows how the various features in a model are related.
- Project utility... assists in repairing damaged project files.
- Measure distance measures and displays the absolute distance between two points in 3D space.
- Add text document adds an object that is able to hold arbitrary text.
- View turntable... displays a rotating view of model in the 3D window.
- Units calculator... provides quick conversions between measurement systems, ex mm to inches.
- Customize... allows menus, shortcut keys and toolbars to be modified.