Jump to navigation Jump to search
|View → Appearance...|
|Introduced in version|
The Std SetAppearance command shows the Display properties task panel for selected objects.
- Select one or more objects.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Change one or more display properties. See Options. The objects will update immediately.
- Optionally select one or more new objects whose display properties you want to change.
- Press the button to close the task panel and finish the command.
- Select a VistaDisplay Mode from the dropdown list. The available options are: 'Flat lines', 'Shaded' (not for Draft objects), 'Wireframe' and 'Points'. See the Std DrawStyle command for more information.
- Select a predefined material from the dropdown list ('Default', 'Aluminum', 'Brass', 'Bronze', etc.).
- Press the button to open the Material properties dialog box and edit the ambient, diffuse, emissive and specular colors, as well as the shininess.
- Color plot: unsupported at this time.
- Shape color: sets the VistaShape Color property. Press the button to open the Select color dialog box.
- Line color: sets the VistaLine Color property. Press the button to open the Select color dialog box.
- Point size: sets the VistaPoint Size property (in pixels).
- Line width: sets the VistaLine Width property (in pixels).
- Transparency: sets the VistaTransparency property (in percentage). 0% is opaque, 100% is fully transparent.
- Line transparency: unsupported at this time.