Jump to navigation Jump to search
|File → Recent files|
|Introduced in version|
|Std Open, Std Import|
The Std RecentFiles menu option displays a list of recent files which can be opened.
- Select the File → Recent files option from the menu to display the recent files list.
- Select a file from the list to open it.
- Press twice or click outside the menu to close it.
- The maximum number of files in the recent files list is determined by the Tools → Edit parameters... → BaseApp → Preferences → RecentFiles → RecentFiles setting. This setting can also be changed in the Preferences Editor.
- The last used file location is stored: Tools → Edit parameters... → BaseApp → Preferences → General → FileOpenSavePath.