Jump to navigation Jump to search
|File → Exit|
|Introduced in version|
The Std Quit command closes the FreeCAD application and optionally saves unsaved documents.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- If there are unsaved documents a dialog box will prompt you to save them:
- Press the button to save the active document. If required enter a filename first.
- Press the button to discard the active document and lose all changes.
- If there are multiple unsaved documents: check the checkbox to avoid being prompted for each unsaved document separately.
- If there are unsaved documents: press or the button to abort the command.
- The last used file location is stored: Tools → Edit parameters... → BaseApp → Preferences → General → FileOpenSavePath.