Modificare: Poziționarea ...
|Edit → Placement...|
|Introduced in version|
|Tasks Placement, Placement|
Placement este modul în care FreeCAD specifică locația și atitudinea (orientarea) unui obiect în spațiu. Placement can be specified in multiple forms and manipulated via scripting, the Properties panel or the Edit → Placement... dialog.
The Placement task panel
- Select a single object that has a DataPlacement property in the property editor.
- Select the Edit → Placement... option from the menu.
- Change one or more of the translation and rotation parameters.
- Do one of the following:
- Press the button to apply the changes and close the task panel.
- Press the button to apply the changes, but keep the task panel open for further changes.
- Press or the button to abort the operation. This will undo any changes that have not been applied.
The dialog can also be launched by clicking on the ellipsis button property editor when you click on the DataPlacement property.that appears in the
- For more information about the placement parameters see the Tasks Placement and Placement pages, and the Aeroplane tutorial.
See also: FreeCAD Scripting Basics.
See the Python scripting tutorial.
A placement is internally defined by a matrix; in many cases it is simpler to represent it by means of two components, a
Base point (vector), and a
Rotation value. The
Rotation itself has different representations; it can be entirely defined by the value of a "quaternion"
(xi + yj + zk + w), but it can also be described by a rotation
Axis (unit vector) and a rotation
import FreeCAD as App doc = App.newDocument() obj = doc.addObject("Part::Cylinder", "Cylinder") print(obj.Placement) # Placement [Pos=(0,0,0), Yaw-Pitch-Roll=(0,0,0)] print(obj.Placement.Base) # Vector (0.0, 0.0, 0.0) print(obj.Placement.Rotation) # Rotation (0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0) print(obj.Placement.Rotation.Angle) # 0.0 print(obj.Placement.Rotation.Axis) # Vector (0.0, 0.0, 1.0) print(obj.Placement.Rotation.Q) # (0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0)
Move the base point of the object, then rotate the object 45 degrees around the X axis.
import math obj.Placement.Base = App.Vector(5, 3, 1) obj.Placement.Rotation.Axis = App.Vector(1, 0, 0) obj.Placement.Rotation.Angle = math.radians(45) print(obj.Placement) # Placement [Pos=(5,3,1), Yaw-Pitch-Roll=(0,0,45)] print(obj.Placement.Rotation.Q) # (0.3826834323650898, 0.0, 0.0, 0.9238795325112867) print(obj.Placement.Matrix) # Matrix ((1,0,0,5),(0,0.707107,-0.707107,3),(0,0.707107,0.707107,1),(0,0,0,1))