Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Edit → Placement...|
|Introduced in version|
|Std Alignment, Tasks Placement, Placement|
The Std Placement command displays the Placement task panel for a selected object.
The Placement task panel
- Select a single object. The object must have a DataPlacement property.
- Select the Edit → Placement... option from the menu.
- Change one or more of the translation and rotation parameters.
- Do one of the following:
- Press the button to apply the changes and close the task panel.
- Press the button to apply the changes, but keep the task panel open for further changes.
- Press or the button to abort the operation. This will undo any changes that have not been applied.
- The Placement task panel is also displayed when you select an object, click in the DataPlacement field in the Property editor or the Combo view, and then press the button that appears.
- For more information about the placement parameters see the Tasks Placement and Placement pages, and the Aeroplane tutorial.
See also: FreeCAD Scripting Basics.
See the Python scripting tutorial.