Std OnlineHelp opens the online help documentation in a new window. To open the documentation with a predefined command help page, use the Std WhatsThis tool.
The documentation is based on Qt compiled HTML pages. For it to launch Qt Assistant must be installed.
- There are several ways to invoke the OnlineHelp command:
- Use the Help → Help
- Press the F1 keyboard shortcut
- Topics can be selected from the Contents tab or searched from the Index tab.
On Debian/Ubuntu and possibly other Linux systems, the offline documentation may not be included with the main FreeCAD package, and may need to be installed separately.
The package may be named
freecad-daily-doc for the
See Installing Helpfile.
Template:Std Base navi/ru
- Installation: Unix, Windows, Mac; Getting started
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Workbenches, Preferences, Document structure, Interface Customization, Properties, Mouse Model; Tutorials
- Workbenches: Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Plot, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Ship, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface workbench, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Scripting: Introduction to Python, FreeCAD scripting tutorial, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, How to install macros, Gui Command, Units Modules: Builtin modules, Workbench creation, Installing more workbenches Meshes: Mesh Scripting, Mesh Module Parts: The Part Module, Topological data scripting, PythonOCC, Mesh to Part Coin scenegraph: The Coin/Inventor scenegraph, Pivy Qt interface: PySide, Using the FreeCAD GUI, Dialog creation Parametric objects: Scripted objects Other: Code snippets, Line drawing function, Embedding FreeCAD, FreeCAD vector math library, Power users hub, Python, Macros, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, Topological data scripting