Std:Ajutor on line
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
|Help → FreeCAD Website|
|Introduced in version|
The Std OnlineHelp command opens the help documentation. To open the documentation for a specified command, use the Std WhatsThis command.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- The help documentation opens in a new window.
- Topics can be selected from the Contents tab or searched from the Index tab.
- The documentation is based on Qt compiled HTML pages. For it to launch Qt Assistant must be installed.
- On Debian/Ubuntu and possibly other Linux systems, the offline documentation may need to be installed separately. The package is named freecad-doc, or freecad-daily-doc (for the freecad-daily PPA). See Installing Helpfile.