|View → Measure distance
|Introduced in version
Acest instrument măsoară și afișează distanța absolută dintre două puncte din spațiul 3D.
The Std MeasureDistance command creates a distance object that measures and displays the distance between two points.
- Click pe or choose Tools → Measure Distance din meniul principal.
- Selectați primul punct din vizualizarea 3D.
- Selectați al doile apunct din vizualizarea 3D.
- Distanța absolută dintre două puncte va fi calculată și afișată în vizualizarea 3D .
- o distanță obiect va fi creată în vizualizarea arborescentă.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Press the Std MeasureDistance button.
- Select the Tools → Measure distance option from the menu.
- Select the first dimension point anywhere on an object in the 3D view.
- Select the second dimension point anywhere on an object in the 3D view.
- The selection order of the points can have an impact on the position of the dimension line.
- Optionally flip the position of the dimension line by changing the VizualizareMirror property of the distance object.
- DateLabel: by default the label contains the measured distance, but this distance is not updated when P1 or P2 are later changed.
- DateP1: the first dimension point.
- DateP2: the second dimension point.
- DateDistance: (read-only) the measured distance between P1 and P2.
- VizualizareDist Factor: this factor, multiplied by the measured distance, determines the dimension line offset.
- VizualizareFont Size: the height of the letters (line height in pixels).
- VizualizareMirror: if set to
true the position of the dimension line relative to P1 and P2 is flipped.
- File: New, Open, Close, Close All, Save, Save As, Save a Copy, Save All, Revert, Import, Export,Merge project, Project information, Print, Print preview, Export PDF, Recent files, Exit
- Edit: Undo, Redo, Cut, Copy, Paste, Duplicate selection, Refresh, Box selection, Box element selection, Select All, Delete, Send to Python Console, Placement, Transform, Alignment, Toggle Edit mode, Edit mode, Preferences
- Miscellaneous: Create new view, Orthographic view, Perspective view, Fullscreen, Bounding box, Toggle axis cross, Clipping plane, Texture mapping, Toggle navigation/Edit mode, Appearance, Random color, Workbench, Status bar
- Standard views: Fit all, Fit selection, Isometric, Dimetric, Trimetric, Home, Front, Top, Right, Rear, Bottom, Left, Rotate Left, Rotate Right
- Freeze display: Save views, Load views, Freeze view, Clear views
- Draw style: As is, Points, Wireframe, Hidden line, No shading, Shaded, Flat lines
- Stereo: Stereo red/cyan, Stereo quad buffer, Stereo Interleaved Rows, Stereo Interleaved Columns, Stereo Off, Issue camera position
- Zoom: Zoom In, Zoom Out, Box zoom
- Document window: Docked, Undocked, Fullscreen
- Visibility: Toggle visibility, Show selection, Hide selection, Select visible objects, Toggle all objects, Show all objects, Hide all objects, Toggle selectability, Toggle measurement, Clear measurement
- Toolbars: File, Workbench, Macro, View, Structure
- Panels: Report view, Tree view, Property view, Selection view, Combo view, Python console, DAG view
- Tree view actions: Sync view, Sync selection, Sync placement, Pre-selection, Record selection, Single document, Multi document, Collapse/Expand, Initiate dragging, Go to selection
- Tools: Edit parameters, Save picture, Scene inspector, Dependency graph, Project utility, Measure distance, Add text document, View turntable, Units calculator, Customize, Addon manager
- Macro: Macro recording, Stop macro recording, Macros, Recent macros, Execute macro, Attach to remote debugger, Debug macro, Stop debugging, Step over, Step into, Toggle breakpoint
- Structure and Link: Std Part, Std Group, Make link, Make sub-link, Replace with link, Unlink, Import links, Import all links, Go to linked object, Go to deepest linked object, Select all links
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot