Std: Wymiarowanie odległości
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Tools → Measure distance|
|Introduced in version|
|Part Measure Tools, Draft Dimension, Arch Survey|
The Std MeasureDistance command creates a distance object that measures and displays the distance between two points.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Select the first dimension point anywhere on an object in the 3D view.
- Select the second dimension point anywhere on an object in the 3D view.
- The selection order of the points can have an impact on the position of the dimension line.
- Optionally flip the position of the dimension line by changing the WIDOKMirror property of the distance object.
- You cannot use the Draft snap tools with this command.
- To add dimensions to drawings use the dimension tools from the TechDraw Workbench.
- For more comprehensive measuring tools, install the Manipulator Workbench (an external workbench).
- DANELabel: by default the label contains the measured distance, but this distance is not updated when P1 or P2 are later changed.
- DANEP1: the first dimension point.
- DANEP2: the second dimension point.
- DANEDistance: (read-only) the measured distance between P1 and P2.
- WIDOKDist Factor: this factor, multiplied by the measured distance, determines the dimension line offset.
- WIDOKFont Size: the height of the letters (line height in pixels).
- WIDOKMirror: if set to
truethe position of the dimension line relative to P1 and P2 is flipped.