표준 매크로 메뉴(Std Macro Menu)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Std Macro Menu is one of the 7 sub-menus in the standard menu:
The Macro menu provides tools related to the recording and execution of macros.
The following tools are available in this menu:
- Macro recording...: Opens a dialog box to start a macro recording session.
- Stop macro recording: Stops a macro recording session.
- Macros...: Opens a dialog box to manage and execute macros.
- Recent macros: shows a list of macros recently used, which can be called with a key combination, for example, Preferences. introduced in version 0.19 + + . This can be configured in the
- Execute macro: Executes the macro currently in the Python editor.
- Attach to remote debugger...: Attaches FreeCAD to a remote debugger.
- Debug macro: Starts a debugging session for the macro in the Python editor.
- Stop debugging: Stops a debugging session.
- Step over: Steps over code.
- Step into: Steps into code.
- Toggle breakpoint: Toggles a breakpoint.