Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ansicht → Sichtbarkeit → Auswahl ausblenden|
|Eingeführt in Version|
|Std SichtbarkeitUmschalten, Std AuswahlEinblenden, Std ObjekteUmschalten, Std ObjekteEinblenden, Std ObjekteAusblenden|
Der Befehl Std AuswahlAusblenden blendet ausgewählte Objekte in der 3D-Ansicht aus.
- Select one or more objects.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Invisible objects are displayed with a greyed out label and a greyed out icon in the Tree view.
- Objects nested in a Std Part, or a Std Link to a Std Group, or a LinkGroup, and features of a PartDesign Body will only be visible in 3D views if their parent is visible as well. This means that a feature in a PartDesign Body that is nested in a Std Part will only be visible in 3D views if the feature itself, the PartDesign Body, and the Std Part are all visible. And if the Std Part is in turn nested in another Std Part, then that last object must also be visible.
- If the visibility of a Std Group (or an object derived from it such as an Arch BuildingPart) is changed, the visibility of its nested objects will change accordingly. But their visibility can be changed independently as well.
- The action of this command cannot be undone with Std Undo.
- The visibility of an object can also be changed through its related DatenVisibility property in the Property editor or the Combo view.
See also: FreeCAD Scripting Basics.
For a scripting example see Std ToggleVisibility.