Std Edit Menu
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The menu provides functions related to changing the model, such as Copy, Paste, etc.
- Undo reverses the last command.
- Redo reapplies the last command reversed by Undo.
- Cut places selected objects onto the clipboard and deletes them in the current document.
- Copy places selected objects onto the clipboard.
- Paste moves the contents of the clipboard to the current document.
- Duplicate Selection is a shortcut for Copy + Paste.
- Refresh redraws the display.
- Box Selection allows selecting all objects in a rectangular area.
- Box element selection allows selecting sub elements (vertices, edges, faces) in a rectangular area.
- Select All selects all objects in the current document.
- Delete deletes the current selection.
- Placement... opens the Placement dialog for the selected object.
- Alignment... opens the Alignment dialog for the selected objects.
- Toggle Edit mode turns Edit Mode on or off for the selected objects.
- Preferences opens the user Preferences dialog.