Std Edit Menu
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Std Edit Menu is one of the 7 sub-menus in the standard menu:
The Edit menu provides tools to change the model.
The following tools are available in this menu:
- Undo: Undoes one action.
- Redo: Redoes a previously undone action.
- Cut: Copies spreadsheet cells to the Clipboard and clears them.
- Copy: Copies objects to the Clipboard.
- Paste: Pastes objects from the Clipboard into the document.
- Duplicate selection: Duplicates objects within the document.
- Refresh: Recomputes the document.
- Box selection: Selects objects from a rectangular area.
- Box element selection: Selects faces from a rectangular area.
- Select All: Selects all objects.
- Delete: Deletes selected objects.
- Send to Python Console: Creates variables in the Python console referencing an object. introduced in version 0.19
- Placement...: Opens the Placement task panel for an object.
- Alignment...: Aligns an object in relation to a fixed reference object.
- Toggle Edit mode: Activates or deactivates an object's edit mode.
- Preferences...: Opens the Preferences Editor. Note: On MacOS this menu option may appear in the FreeCAD menu instead of the Edit menu.