|Расположение в меню|
|Макрос → Запись макроса ...|
|Представлено в версии|
The Start Macro recording function initiates a recording session of a macro. This means it will record all operation the user makes in the 3D view. Once the user is finished with the sequence of action, the Stop Macro Recording functions ends the macro recording session. This is a powerful technique to record repetitive sequences of actions (in to Python code that can be saved in a FreeCAD Macro file (
.FCMacro)), that can be executed at a later time or even transferred to another computer running FreeCAD.
- The Macro Record function is accessible via several ways:
- Result: A dialog box will appear querying the user for the following information
- Macro name: Enter the name of the new macro.
- Macro path: Path macro library. To change the path, click .
- 3D view). : Record the macro (starts recording all actions in the
- : Stop recording the macro.
- : Cancels and closes the window.
- Once completed, click to stop recording the macro.
Executing the Macro
- The macro can be executed several ways:
- Through the Macro → Macros... menu
- Pressing the button in the macro toolbar
- Choose the macro
- Press the [File:Std DlgMacroRecord.svg|16px]] button
- Enter a name for the macro and press
- Open a document
- Create an Cube
- Change the color of the box
- Press on to stop the macro recording
Result: The macro is available in your macros directory. Execute the macro to recreate the steps you just recorded.