Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Tools → View turntable...|
|Introduced in version|
The Std DemoMode command will continuously rotate the camera in a 3D view.
The View Turntable dialog box
- Select the Tools → View turntable... option from the menu.
- The View Turntable dialog box opens.
- Move the Angle slider to tilt the camera's virtual turn table.
- Move the Speed slider to adjust the rotation speed of the camera.
- Check the checkbox to switch the 3D view to fullscreen mode.
- The option is not supported at this time.
- Press the button. The button will stay pushed in and its text will change to .
- In fullscreen mode the dialog will disappear after ca. 5 seconds. It will reappear if the mouse is moved over the 3D view.
- Press the button to stop the camera rotation.
- Optionally change settings and restart.
- Press the button to close the dialog box.
- For more information about fullscreen mode see the Std ViewFullscreen command.