Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Edit → Copy|
|Introduced in version|
|Std Cut, Std Paste, Std DuplicateSelection|
The Std Copy command copies objects to the Clipboard.
- Select one or more objects.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Press the button.
- Select the Edit → Copy option from the menu.
- Select the Copy option from the Tree view context menu.
- Use the keyboard shortcut: + .
- If the objects have dependencies that have not been selected, a dialog box will prompt you to specify which should be included.
- When you are working in a FreeCAD text window, an input box or a spreadsheet, the standard keyboard shortcut + , in almost all cases, does not call the Std Copy command but uses the Copy function from the OS instead.
- It is not possible to copy-paste native objects between FreeCAD and other applications.